Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I find out how much my cabbage patch doll is worth?

I have a cabbage patch doll that is stamped 1985 that I got when I was born. How can find out how much, if anything this doll is worth. I wouldn't sell it, it means too much to me, but it would be nice to find out. Thanks!|||it probably wouldn't be worth much without the birth certificate thing and the original packaging.|||you could create an account on ebay and mention that you got the cabbage patch doll many years ago.then wait for the highest bid. after you have the highest bid, it will be your decision wether you want to sell your cabbage patch kid or not.|||you can look it up on cabbagepatchdolls .com and see if that helps other wise you can look on gooogle|||Do not take the above advice! Once something is sold on ebay you are obligated to fulfil the contract, most bidders don't bid until the last couple seconds!





Check ebay's completed listings to see what dolls like your's are currently selling for (search for Cabbage Patch 1985 in the doll catagory) Unless it's an all cloth soft sculptured doll from Babyland General or a MIB doll, I don't think they are going for a lot, but I haven't checked lately.|||ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment