Friday, December 2, 2011

How to make a doll costume for Halloween?

I was wondering how to be a doll for halloween--and if I should be a porcelain, rag, or a general doll.


I'm around 5"6, and I'm black--so I'm naturally kind of dark.


Any tips on how I should do my hair?


Shoes?


Dress?


Make-up?





Thanks!|||buy a really cute or babyish looking dress, then you can either buy a blank white mask (Michelle's or craft store.) and paint it like a skin colour with rossy cheeks OR makeup put a crap load of skin makeup on


(powder foundation concealer.) So your skin looks super Perfect. apply blush and out line the top or your eye with eyeliner. Then put your hair in ponytails or braids. The best shoes like black marry jane shoes with nice kiddish socks. It would also help if you got a Petite coat to poof the dress out a little more. A nice touch would to draw cracks on your face or something?|||Ok, get the best foundation as possible... You know what, personally I don't want to explain all of this so I'm just going to give you a link to a really good make-up person! Here you go!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-GRH2nD鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk6lWXSE5鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment