Friday, December 2, 2011

How much is a Samantha American Girl Doll worth?

I have a Samantha doll and I was planning on selling it. It's in perfect condition but no packaging so how much is it currently worth?|||THEY'RE WORTH MORE THAN $100!!! They were worth originally that much when they stopped selling in late 2008. I would say she's worth almost $200, since it has not been sold for 3 years, if it is in perfect condition. However if there is no packaging it would probably be worth $170.|||http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.html?rt… look at this website. it shows the completed listings of the dolls and if the price is green then it sold. if its red than it didn't sell.


I'd say, if she's in good condition, around 80$. Which, if you have extra clothes or furniture then it would be worth more. Also, it depends on if her hair is tangled or nice and if she's naked or not. I hope this really helps:)











My name is Samantha:):) (:)|||I would say about $100. The dolls sell for about that much and if you have a set of clothing, you might want to add about $25 per set to the price. (only special sets, for samantha only)

No comments:

Post a Comment