Friday, December 2, 2011

What is the ratio to inches in a doll house?

I want to build a doll house and I need the specs to compare it to inches.|||standard "miniature" is 1" to 1' scale (1:12). That is considered typical dollhouse miniature scale. Most dollhouse furniture is found in this scale. There is also a smaller scale called half inch scale, which is 1:24. Furnishings are available, but they are limited.





If you want to scale for Barbie doll the scale is larger. Maybe the links in some of the other answers can help.|||depends on how big you want the doll house..


the avg is .. just good guess... 1 inch to each 2 foot for a med to large doll house... if you want is smaller... then 3 feet to the inch|||I am building one too. I took a barbie and measured her then add a cpl of inches for the ceiling height. All depends on what dolls your daughter is going to play with, well in my case.|||Have a look at my link.





Gives lots of info on standard scaling for dolls houses. But as already said does depend if you are going to use your own dolls.|||It depends on the size of the doll that will be used in the dollhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment