Friday, December 2, 2011

What does it mean when someone calls you doll or babe?

I have a friend that I have been talking to as of lately and he calls me things like "doll" and "babe" and says things like he can't wait to see my "lovely face". Is this flirting?|||yes, this is flirting. are you an alien or something?|||Tell him you have a name. It gives me the impression of a lack of respect towards the female gender. Also, he should not allow himself the privilege to call you those names since he is not yet your boyfriend and he needs to understand that you may have issues being called doll. Ask him how he would feel if you called him babe? I bet he would think you have a lot of nerve calling him that. He sure has a lot of nerve, don't you think? Think about it, please before your head spins all over because it is not meant to be a compliment;rather an insult at least for NOW!|||Yeah it can be flirting. Sometimes i say things like that to female friends, but I mean it in a platonic way. Try to pay attention to the way he looks and act around you in person. That will give u a great indicator of whether he's into u or not. I hope he is. Good luck!|||He's flirting,but that doesn't mean that he loves you or wants you. It could,but it's probably just what he does to every other girl. I call people love and sweetheart alot,and I say 'I love you' to friends. Don't think of it too much.|||You're so cute, that you look so fake, like a doll|||hell to the yes

No comments:

Post a Comment