Friday, December 2, 2011

What should my sister name her new baby doll?

My sister, Natalie just got a new baby doll. The doll is a girl who has light blond/brown hair. Her hair is short a curly. Her eyes are a very bright blue eyes. The doll's skin is fair. Her lip is in a pout. The out is a baby blue pj set with a blue night cap. She is holding a blue and white bunny. Please come up with some name choices for us. Nothing too average and nothing too weird either.|||Aww, thats so cute!


How about...





Angelie -- The meaning of the name Angelie is Messenger Of God





Bliss -- The meaning of the name Bliss is Perfect Joy





Calista -- The meaning of the name Calista is Beautiful





Dolly -- The meaning of the name Dolly is Cute Child





Elodie -- The meaning of the name Elodie is Wealthy, Riches





Felicity -- The meaning of the name Felicity is Happiness





Graciela -- The meaning of the name Graciela is Grace





Harper -- The meaning of the name Harper is Harp Player





Isabel -- The meaning of the name Isabel is God Is My Oath





Jasmine -- The meaning of the name Jasmin is Jasmine Flower





Kara -- The meaning of the name Kara is Dear





Lacey -- The meaning of the name Lacey is Lacy





Melena -- The meaning of the name Malena is Woman Of Magdala





Natalia -- The meaning of the name Natalia is Born On Christmas Day





Orla -- The meaning of the name Orla is Gold Queen





Pansy -- The meaning of the name Pansy is Violet Flower





Quanita -- The meaning of the name Quanita is Created Name





Raquel -- The meaning of the name Raquel is Ewe





Summer -- The meaning of the name Summer is Summer





Topaz -- The meaning of the name Topaz is Golden Gem





Uzuri -- The meaning of the name Uzuri is Beauty





Verity -- The meaning of the name Verity is Truth





Winter -- The meaning of the name Winter is The Season





Xola -- The meaning of the name Xola is Stay In Peace





Yvette -- The meaning of the name Yvette is Yew





Zada -- The meaning of the name Zada is Offspring





hope i helped!!!! xoxoxox|||Maisy.


Heidi.


Millie.


Alice.


Lola.


Molly.


Ruby.


Belle.


Layla.


Ella.


Gracie.


Ivy.


Emmy.


Arabella.


Lilia.


Callie.


Skye.


Lily.


Talia.


Sofia.


Holly.


Lila.


Evie.


Isabelle.


Elena.


Jessa.


Lexi.


Rosie.


Poppy.


Daisy.


Lucy.


Catie.


Jasmine.


Livvie.


Milla.


Cassie.


Minnie.


Clara.


Sasha.





:]|||I think Elena sounds nice... also Alice, since she's holding a white rabbit... also I think a flower name, like Daisy is nice. Sounds like a pretty doll.|||Selah, because you just described the daughter of a friend of mine.





btw I think it's very sweet you're helping your sister name her baby doll.|||Mandy


Emily


Emma


Penny


Nikki


Kari


Jenna


Jenny


Clara


Jasmine


Amber


Hannah


Hailey


Harmony


Melody


Dana


Bree


Rose (Rosie)


Maddie


Jane


Jessie|||My dolls name used to be named Becky. I think its cute. Or Mandy or Clara, or Cindy or something, thats what i used to name my baby dolls|||Shenaynaynay.|||bon qui qui|||Cecelia


Piper


Zoe


Delilah


Dahlia


Keira


Johanna


Eva|||Emily (you could do Emmaline)


Taegan


Claire


Eloise


Alyssa|||Well from the description I would say.





1. Miss Curly Blue PJ.





2.miss blond white bunny|||Audrey


: D|||Anna|||Dolly ;D|||Hanna Lynn


:D


i love that name.|||baby doll|||dolly is a great name|||The kid I take care of names her dolls after babies/younger kids that she knows. She has Alexander and Christiana (named for her half aunt and uncle *her grandfather's 3rd or 4th marriage*), as well as Shelby (named for the girl across the street). And she also has a really random doll named Dum Dum (not sure what was up with that one).





I remember when I named dolls, I always chose a name I wanted myself. I had Stephanie when I was 4, Amber when I was 7, Amanda when I was 8, etc. So she could go that route.





And then when my sister was naming things, we would always pick really random names. Like she had Fluffy the Bear of Perpetual Happiness and Creepy Baby (it was the most fitting name we could think of... The doll was seriously the creepiest thing ever. It had this laugh that made it sound like it was plotting your doom).





My friend named hers after he favorite TV characters/actors.





Anyways, I know this isnt a list, but I think naming a doll should be something creative that she does on her own or with the family. So these are more of suggestions to get you guys thinking.





*edit*


I just thought of when we named our flour sack babies in high school, I went with Michael Migel Alexander Adams because it was a combination of all the names my friends suggested, so you could do something random like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment