Friday, December 2, 2011

How to dress as a doll for halloween?

I want to be a pretty, porcelain doll for halloween (with my friends). I have the cute makeup planned out, with the big eyes and everything. But I don't want to have to wear a big fluffy dress! How do I wear something true to my costume thats also cute and easy? What do dolls wear?|||look up dolls online and get inspired... there are dolls from so many different eras, but i'm afraid that most do wear rather fluffy and frilly dresses!|||What about a china doll, with a pretty oriental dress? Or a Southern Belle type dress? There are also cute "hippie chick" outfits, and some holiday costumes that would work well. Check this site for tons of ideas, as well as wigs, outfits and dresses. And shipping to the USA is always free.


http://www.bestcostumesite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment