Friday, December 2, 2011

How to fix a porcelain doll's hair without taking off their wig?

I bought a doll from a thrift store and she's amazingly beautiful. She's from the San Fransisco Music Box Co. The only problem is she looks like she last belonged to a two-year-old.





I went to take off her wig and I can't ... I don't know how its attached to her head, to be honest. I don't want to ruin the doll or her clothing (which are made of velvet) I also don't want to ruin any of the mechanics of the music box.





Any suggestions?|||I would look into trying to put another wig on over the existing hair. If you have access to doll supplies, try finding a wig that will just fit over the hair she has now. If you find a suitable wig, very carefully trim off all the old hair as close to the head as possible, then install the old one on over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment