Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I make my my Barbie doll have snake hair?

I am making a medusa doll and I have everything going good on it except the hair part.I have tried clay and fabric but thats doesnt work.So do you have any ideas?|||you can go to the craft store and buy roving (I know hobby lobby carries it as well as Hancock fabric), pull some out and twist it, then run it under very hot water to matte it together. You can put a bead to replicate the snake head. I would try to glue the twisted roving to the head. This may or may not work but it is worth a shot|||omg use thos styrophone things the ones that are sticks|||pipe cleaners? stick them in the plastic head and wrap the hair around it. super glue/ strong glue might work too, put it in a strand and twist it, hold til it dries, wear gloves!

No comments:

Post a Comment