Friday, December 2, 2011

Where do you put your doll collections?

I am planning to move on another place, and I want my room to be clean and you know.. a place where you could easily take your stress off. but then I realize that I love toys, preferably baby dolls, plushie animals, and Barbies and I want them to be scattered in my room. Like a toy store. But I don't know, I want my room to look clean anyhow.





I was wondering where you put your doll collections?|||i used to collect dolls.


but now, i place them in a box under my bed.


but i have a suggestion. you might like it.


why not try building shelves on the walls and place them on the shelves.


that's what all toy stores do.


if you want them scattered, then perhaps have a sopt in your room just for your toys.


you may also relax at that corner..


well, i hope you like my suggestion.


bye,


Wendy=)|||I don't collect dolls but when we were getting ready to buy our house, a previous tenant had a shelf running along 3 walls of her bedroom, with Barbies in their boxes. She just used metal brackets, fastened to the studs, and also metal shelving, available at hardware stores. She put them up high so that she could still hang pictures and things on the walls.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment