Friday, December 2, 2011

How to remove bangs from my American Girl Doll?

I have an Ivy doll, and I want to brush it so it doesn't have bangs. I don't want anyone telling me to cut it or remove the wig. Is there anyway to brush the bangs out?|||no you can not brush them out. you can not get them away. put the dolls hair in some pretty styles and they will work.|||Bangs on an American Girl doll are permanent unless you re-wig. If you don't like them return the doll and get the My American Girl doll with black/brown layered hair and brown eyes. It is the same doll without bangs.|||If you cut the hair it will look horrible. I'd say either get over it or wait until you can go to the American Girl Store to get them to put new hair in it.|||You can use a bobby pin. OR if you live in NYC, Dallas, or Chicago you can use your birthday money and go to that store to fix it.|||You can brush the hair back and use a pin to hold it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment