Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How can I get my baby doll bangs to lay flat?

I recently got the baby doll bangs. I have naturally straight and fine hair. But, the problem is, I cannot get them to lay flat against my forehead.





I have used pomade, wax, hairspray, and gel... I have blow-dried my hair after I got out of the shower while holding down my bangs with a comb. Nothing seems to work.





Any suggestions?|||You have to train them (with a comb) or u can use big rollers and roll it ...gives alot of body|||sometimes it takes awhile for bangs to hang straight and flat if you just got them cut, so be patient.


maybe try straightening them with a small diameter straightener.





plz help me!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>|||Straighten them right at the roots and hold it there for ages then slide a comb down them and they should stay straight. and use extreme hold hairspray.

No comments:

Post a Comment