Thursday, November 24, 2011

How old is the average girl who has tea at the American Girl doll place?

A 12 yr old has a invition to the American Girl Doll place for tea. She has 2 dolls but doesnt really want to go because she thinks she's the oldest kid their. How old are the kids there?|||My daughter who is almost 12 would happily take an invitation to tea at AGP. I figure that the thing is, it's not about how old you are but if you would go and have fun with friends. That is what I would tell my daughter if the question came up.|||I know this was three years ago and this is a little late but I just wanted to say there is a 21 or 22 year old out on youtube that has over 20 ag dolls and she goes to the agp and she seems like a normal girl and is pretty nice. Her username is stephenswodadancer if you haven't seen her before. :)!

Report Abuse


|||Yeah i think there will be other 12 year olds there


Hope i helped =]|||The average is probably eleven, I'd say, but I still got invitations to go until I was fourteen.





Don't worry about it.|||any age goes there. there definitely will be many other 12 yr olds along with kids older and younger than her.|||I took my girls when they were ten and twelve. My twelve year old wasn't really into it, but my ten year old was.

No comments:

Post a Comment