Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the best age for a girl to enjoy a Barbie doll?

I'm planning to give a Barbie doll to a little girl, but she is only 4 years old right now. I'm sewing doll clothes for the Barbie and I think I should wait until she is around 6 years old when she receives this. When do you think is the perfect age for a girl to enjoy playing with a Barbie doll?|||Any age, I love Barbie!|||My 4-year old niece loves Barbie. I will say that I agree about the messing up part. She has taken marker to some, cut hair on some, and others have the hair that sticks up, from carrying them by their hair. LOL





Also, she won't appreciate your wonderful clothes at that age either. My niece's dolls are barely dressed.





Maybe give her a Barbie this year and put aside the clothes until age 6. I will say that 4-year olds love the Barbie cars and horses.





I collect dolls, and love Barbies in my collection. I've had to set aside several dolls for her to enjoy when she's older. I just know what she does to them now, and don't want them ruined.|||You can give it to her now, but she'll probably mess it up. Waiting till 6 is a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment