Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I make myself look like a doll or puppet?

So for Halloween my friends and I are dressing up like puppets/dummies/dolls from the horror movie "Dead Silence." I don't know how to come off as a demonic puppet doll. All I have as an idea is dark makeup and two line reaching from the corners of my mouth down to look like a mechanical mouth. Any ideas in terms of hair and clothes?|||Use very shiny makeup. Do not blend colors, Use just 2 or 3 solid colors in large patterns as if somebody spent just 30 seconds painting you.|||For your hair do like fake dreads or pigtails with ribbons. For clothes just wear something a little kid would wear|||Ok well if you want sexy wear a skirt with nude leggings ang some high heels with a type corset shirt thing|||ask chucky

No comments:

Post a Comment