Thursday, November 24, 2011

My 2 year old daughter loves dolls. What would be the best doll for her?

She plays with the couple cheapy dolls that we have gotten for her over the years. But this Christmas I would like to get her a nicer doll. She loves to change the diaper, feed the baby, burp the baby, wrap blankets around baby %26amp; rock her dollies to sleep. :)





Is there a doll that anyone may suggest that would be appropriate for her age or that your child loves?|||my 2 1/2 yr old loves that doll





Baby Alive





amazing lifelike doll that ?eats? and ?poops? in her doll diaper, just like a real baby! Doll comes with dress, 2 doll diapers, bottle with nipple and cap, bowl, spoon, 4 packets of doll food and bib. Spoon and bottle contain magnets.|||I loved Cabbage Patch Kids as a little girl. I have 3 boys now so I was excited to buy some for my niece. They are cute and chubby and durable. They also have different ages and types - we received preemie ones as little girls when my baby brother was born. As I recall I colored all over my sister's doll when I found out that she used mine while I was away at preschool. My mom even made us matching outfits - they had patterns at the local fabric store. Some of my favorite memories (and pics to prove it!) Hope your daughter enjoys it as much!|||It's a stuffed animal, not a doll but there are these things called Snugglekins and you can fed them and put them to bed in a cute crib. I want one for my 2 yr old daughter so bad.





http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=7鈥?/a>|||These are really cool, they are American Girl dolls, but babies!


http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/sta鈥?/a>|||I was gonna say American Girl too but those aren't the type of dolls you're describing. So I have to say Baby Alive most definitely they do everything you described.|||My daughter has the Baby Alive that goes to the bathroom and you can take her temp. She seems to really like her alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment