Thursday, November 24, 2011

How do I remove permanent marker from the face of an american girl doll?

Recently my American Girl Doll had freckles drawn on her face... With permanent marker. The doll has a plastic/vinyal face and the marker is dried on. How do I remove the marker with out painting onto it or having the company replace the head?|||hairspray, rubbing alchohol. or try one of those mr. clean magic eraser. Good luck.|||dont use nail polsih remover iyt reck iytt

Report Abuse


|||Pencil eraser works too.

Report Abuse


|||Make sure you cover the eyes or they rust. I learnt the hard way D:

Report Abuse


|||since this is a rubber product I dont think that you will be able to remove it. It is porous so the marker will be deeply imbeded into in. You could try rubbing alcohol but I doubt it will help much.|||Nail polish remover!


Get a cotton ball and some nail polish remover pour the remover on the cotton ball and spread on the dolls face.|||Oxy 10, the zit cream. Apply it and put the doll in the sun. Replace it daily until the freckles are faded. It can take several days to a week, but it does work. Be careful not to get it on any real face paint, like eyebrows or lips, it will fade that as well!|||I tried that fairly-new Mr. Clean Magic Erasaer, and it really works! I used it to get permanent marker off of my white leather couches.

No comments:

Post a Comment