Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What movie has the killer doll that gets killed in the end by the giant fan blades?

I could have sworn it was a chucky movie.. but wikipedia says different. This is the scene. The killer doll is rubbing and unconscious black kids forehead chanting "open your mind". Then a guy climbs up the pile (i think it was a pile of bones?) and shoots the doll with a gun. then the doll jumps on him but he flings it off the pile and it hits a rotating fan blade which disintergrates it. Then the people leave. What movie was this, and can anyone find my a clip?|||Gee, you got me I thought is was Child's Play 3. |||It is Child's Play 3. If wiki says different, they're lying.|||Child's Play 3|||definitely Child's Play 3.





Andy was in the military then.|||everyone above me has it right.its childs play 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment