Thursday, November 24, 2011

What can I do with my 1958 Shirley Temple doll?

Hi fellow Senior Citizens,





Does anybody out there still have a Shirley Temple doll? My doll isn't in collector shape, so now what to do? I am thinking of making doll clothes for my naked as a jaybird doll and passing it along to my 3 grandnieces. Any suggestions?|||I'd call around and ask what it's worth. Even though it might not be in the best of shape, there could be people out there who could restore it and make more money off of it.





I'm sure that doll is worth a hefty price...I'd try to find out.|||There's one in my family also! Before you give her away too quickly (unless you really want to!) check into her "collector shape", You'll be suprised at how much older things like that may be worth, even if they do seem beat up!|||You could sell it it could be worth more than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment