Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I update a doll cotume/dance routine and make it look good?

I am writing an indoor routine for my winter guard. If youre not sure what winter guard is, its flags and rifles and dance,etc. The theme I am considering is a doll idea. But, its needs to be updated, and the girls on my guard would really like techno in the show. Do you have any ideas on how to make the costumes? Or any techno that you think I could get to work? Any feedback of any kind is appreciated. Thank you.|||To update dolls, this makes me think of the robot/uniform look. I think the Jacksons may have overused this idea already, but if you look at the style Britney Spears used in Oops video (with space uniforms), obviously it is still popular. You may get ideas from anime videos, with Japanese heroines in futuristic outfits. In general, anything that looks "metallic" or "leather" might look more updated or futuristic. I think at the hardware store they sell metallic sheets that can be stuck to glass instead of replacing with real mirrors. Spray paint usually is not silver-smooth enough. For fake leather, home decorating materials may offer vinyl adhesives that you can cut and stick on to the surfaces to keep costumes lightweight.|||put some boooty into it =]


works evrytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment