Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i describe a scary doll using personification and similes?

I am writing a gothic novel and i need to describe a scary doll using personification and similes. Any other toy descriptions would be helpful aswell,|||His cold eyes stared at me, fixated on mine as they filled with tears. His silver hair shone in the moonlight which filled the room like a flood from the window. His unusual, freakish, never ending smile sent shivers down my back, like a spider crawling along my spine as he laughed at my fear.|||The doll had hair as black as the darkest night and eyes that seemed follow me as I moved around. It was mesmerizing. Again and again, it lured me into its tempting glare. As cold and limp as a lifeless child and, yet, as alive in my thoughts as any lurking creature that wishes to carefully feast upon every last inch of me....starting with the fear it tastes in every corner of my soul.

2 comments: