Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How much would it cost to ship a doll made of my hair to my online girlfriend?

I've known her for a few days now. We are going steady online. I really want to ship her a doll made of my own hair. I live in Michigan, and she lives in Alabama. How much would it cost? The doll is a little bigger than a barbie.|||bro...don't do that.





seriously, flowers weren't even an option? you went straight to the doll made out of human hair?|||what a nice idea





if I want to get rid of a girl, I'll do this trick


you are genius man





doll of my own hair !! ....why didnt we know about that before?!?





come on man jeez ! thats totally creepy(unless if she is a wizard or something)





I will answer anyway...it depends on the size and the weight of the doll


checkout the website of company you want to use (fedex, aramex ,etc) if it can fit in one of their standard size boxes and less than 1kg it wont cost that much.|||Creepy|||Seriously?|||probably like six dollars. But seriously ewwww|||Umm. Wow.|||I really hope this is a joke.|||you could just go to the post office and show them so they can laugh at you.|||Cann i have a doll made of your hair?|||omg ur so weird!! what the heck seirosly! u have only known her for a few days anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment