Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are some good doll carriers for a toddler?

My daughter loves to take her baby everywhere with her. I was thinking about getting her a doll carrier. Any brands you would recommend.





'Has anyone bought the Ergo doll carrier?|||my sister gave me some things from when my niece was a toddler (she's 5 now, so not that old) that are exact replicas of Graco products. they're awesome and my daughter loves it for her baby. she has a highchair, play pen, diaper bag, swing (that detaches as a 'car seat'), baby bouncy seat, stroller, and bagpack-type baby carrier. I have no idea where she got it, but you might be able to search for it online|||When I was younger, I had a doll carrier that you wore like a backpack, and it also could be hooked up as a car seat. I took my baby alive with me everywhere, and I remember I used to love to buckle her in her carseat into the car and take her with me everywhere! Here is a link to a baby carrier that is similar to what mine was like:


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>





Also, this one is cute, and its a doll stroller and also a carseat/doll carrier that is similar:


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>





Here's another one I think are cute as well, they are a different style though. The style is more like an infant car seat, that you can carry with a handle like a regular infant car seat:


http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>





If none of these are what you are looking for, you can also look on toysrus.com and search doll carrier.





Hope this helps =)|||i work for a toy store and i think the best quality made ones we carry are the graco (look a likes) but I bought my niece an american girl one and although it cost a lot it is so durable!|||i would love to help but what is a doll carrier?





like i used to have a doll called honeylove.


I cannot remeber what kind she was but it was my favorite doll ever! when i was little|||any of these chicco or graco brand ones:





http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.鈥?/a>|||American Girl has some great doll accessories. Their prices can be a bit pricey, but its wonderful quality!|||barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment