Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the best age for a girl to enjoy a Barbie doll?

I'm planning to give a Barbie doll to a little girl, but she is only 4 years old right now. I'm sewing doll clothes for the Barbie and I think I should wait until she is around 6 years old when she receives this. When do you think is the perfect age for a girl to enjoy playing with a Barbie doll?|||I think giving the Barbie to her now would be fine. I was around 4 when i really wanted a barbie (but i didn't get one till i was 5)|||of course you can! at this age she's at the point where your little girl is learning about everything. a Barbie is fun, but also teaches her things. She may play-talk with her, walk around with her and make the Barbie do things. This is also good for her imagination! She can come up with ideas and just have fun with the Barbie


it's perfectly fine. play along with her too! :)|||I think 4 is pretty good age for Barbies. I played with them when I was 3.|||I would give it to her now because when I played with barbie dolls I was like 3-7.

No comments:

Post a Comment