Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are some good ideas on self creating a doll costume for Halloween?

When I was younger I read "The Doll People" and since then I have always wanted to be a doll for Halloween. Now that I'm older, and more mentally twisted, I would love to be a murderous porcelain doll. I need help with make-up and costume ideas, though!|||okay, so i have a super morbid idea.





for make-up.





this will only work if you are super pale. you need the lightest foundation, and cover your face in it. don't make it too gross and caked up, though. then take a rosy pink color, and make your cheeks very pronounced. use black mascara. redy pink lipstick/lipgloss. it creates the look of a doll.





then wear a cutesy, white lacey dress. but meanwhile you have a very innocent look, you put fake blood wherever you like, and optionally carry around a knife. fake one of course.





to help occasionally use a sweet doll voice, but say something very creepy.|||Well, in this pic: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51鈥?/a>





the girl in the front, in blue, IF you were going to be her, it would be easy. blue turtleneck, ponytail, big pink bow, -lol- tutu, and blue shoes! just an example, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment