Thursday, November 24, 2011

What is the doll that is supposedly alive called?

I remember a travel channel show that was about this doll that was supposedly alive and this man truly believed he was alive. It wasnt Chucky and I remember it having a blue outfit. Does anyone know what it's name was?|||I know what you are talking about..Robert the Doll. He is in the Florida Keys in a museum. Here's a link to see if this is what you mean:








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF7488WHc鈥?/a>|||That is Robert like someone else answered. The house and doll are still today in the Florida Keys. Both Samantha Brown and Bridget: of Bridget's sexiest beaches went to the house.|||I know not only one but a team of live dolls and not a HE but several SHEs. They are known in the music world as Pussycat Dolls.|||a doll by any other name..|||PL8C is right..I think it's Robert the Doll.|||sorry i don't remember the name..but i was thinking about that today.


creepy..

No comments:

Post a Comment