Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to be a ventriloquist doll for Halloween?

I want it to be a SCARY ventriloquist doll. I want to wear a dress. Tell me what kind of makeup, dress, shoes, and other stuff I should wear and how I should do my hair.|||go for the most recognizeable ventriloquist doll, the 1950's lounge look.



A Tuxedo complete with dorky bowtie

And be shiny, that's the key

Plastic hair wig, which you can get from a party supply store you just have to search for it, you know what I'm talking about, it's a latex wig for your hair that is premolded. If you can't do that then go for a short hair bobbed wig and make the bangs part on the side of the head, for complete and dorky50's look, feel free to use barretts.

Use a lot of make up and little powder, so your oil on the skin eventually bleeds in, but be careful that you don't begin smudging.



big eyes, mascara for years, get a friend to paint "fake" eyes on your eyelids, so you have the look of never blinking.

Eyeliner for freckles, brown

And most importantly drawn the mouth lines, from the corners of your lips draw straight lines down to the jaw and then square out the chin, so you have the ventriloquist doll face.

No comments:

Post a Comment