Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can i get pen ink of my daughters doll?

my daughter has this qute little doll and my son drew on it with a pen.i tryed almost everything to get it off.does anyone know what will work without messing up the doll?|||hairspray! It works great!!!|||Oxy10 (the zit cream) Put it on the ink and put the doll in a sunny spot. Remove it daily and reapply until the ink is gone, it usually takes a few days.

Report Abuse


|||Yup, I had same problem, tried all that hair spray, polish remover and did not work. I agree with cltd, zit cream, I even bought cheap store brand, and it really worked, I don't think most who answered have ever actually had the problem.

Report Abuse


|||try acetone nail polish remover takes bit of scrubbing will remove it eventually need a few goes dont use on eyes if they are coloured tho. I have ha daughter had to remove it many times.|||Hair spray removes ink from many surfaces.


If the doll is washable, try removing the ink by saturating it with hair spray and then washing in warm water and a mild detergent.|||through that doll away.and buy her a new one|||Try a baby wipe or alcohol pad.


I cleaned ink off a fabric wall at a daycare with baby wipes.|||Try peanut butter.|||Try hairspray and a damp rag to scrub it.

No comments:

Post a Comment