Thursday, November 24, 2011

How much should i sell this Terri Lee Doll for?

Well I was cleaning out my closet and i found this doll, unopened, perfect condition, envelope and everything. Its a Terry Lee Holiday 2000 Doll, number 0875/5000. It has the red Christmas Dress and everything. I was planning to sell it on ebay but im not sure for how much, it seems pretty nice. So any ideas?|||Your Terry Lee is a reproduction or newer model made from the original dolls from the 1950's. I would think closer to the holidays your doll should sell but you need to have her listed before Thanksgiving. There are a lot on ebay now asking 50.00 but the have not sold as of yet. i do not do auctions on ebay just listings that renew themselves. Here is a link for the sold ones green is always sold.





http://completed.shop.ebay.com/Dolls-Bea鈥?/a>





Hope this helps|||Thankkks this helped alot, idk if ill sell it for afew years x3 its also a Limited Edition one apperently

Report Abuse


|||Those dolls originally retailed for $260, I would wait until you can get a good price for her. I know they don't produce the Holiday Terri anymore and she may be in higher demand around November/December.





I don't think she's on ebay because not too many of them were made.|||idk if it will sell.....i dont see it on ebay anywhere





although you can try =)

No comments:

Post a Comment